Agrigo Company Ltd. specializes in the planning and establishment of broiler production integrations, using the most advanced methods and ensuring optimal compliance with customers’ needs.
Planning is accomplished using the following steps:
- Precise definition of the client’s needs, requirements, and capabilities, based on careful study of the conditions on site (including inventory and input costs) and the target market for broiler meat.
- Formulation and definition of the limits of the integration system, the principal technologies, and the scale for production units as a function of the financial analysis of the project.
- A written report including the overall plan, a detailed technical chapter, and an estimate of the appropriate budget.
- Approval of the plans and the budget, along with a search for appropriate sites.
- A written report containing full details of the plans and the bill of quantities for project execution.
A top down planning methodology is used (from production targets to the asset base and inputs), based on the need for a balanced and efficient production system that takes into account the potential for future expansion.
- The types and quantities of broiler meat products required on a weekly basis.
- The next step: Decisions relating to the nature of the production plant to be built; the most appropriate slaughterhouse system; production line capacity, storage volumes required and the system to be used for rejected carcasses and industrial wastes.
- Appropriately – what will be the weekly quantity of broilers for marketing; how will they be transported and at what weight will they be marketed? What is the correct system for farm organization that will ensure marketing continuity and biological safety? What is the optimum size for each broiler house? Which shall be the preferred technologies providing solutions for ventilation, cooling, heating, drinking water, feeding, lighting and control systems?
- The next stage: What size hatchery will be required; which genetic lines should be used; what will be the source for eggs and which peripheral technologies shall be required.
- Appropriately: Definition of the required breeding plants (if economically viable): Housing for breeders and chicks; optimal house dimensions and preferred technologies – egg collection and sorting; ventilation, cooling, heating, drinking water, feeding, lighting, darkness regime and control systems.
- The next stage: What shall be source for poultry feed; will it be necessary to establish a feed mill and if so – what size: Production line capacity, the types of product, grain storage volumes, product storage volumes.
- Will it be necessary to establish complementary systems upstream or downstream, to ensure the success of the project – koshering system, technical support, field crops, transportation and refrigeration systems, etc.
Transition to the Implementation Stage: Establishment, running in and delivery according to a step by step plan and a timetable tailored to the project’s economic and logistical requirements.
- Earthworks, civil engineering work, installation of infrastructures and industrial supply systems.
- Foundation and concrete work.
- Construction of buildings – frames, cladding and openings.
- Assembly and installation of external and internal equipment.
- Installation of electricity, water, energy, waste, and communications systems.
- After sales accompaniment, including service, parts and professional advice.
Dynamic, sophisticated, integrated broiler production that can compete in any market!